Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Woah I haven't posted in forever!

Hey people! Im SOOOOO sorry i haven't posted, I have been really busy lately! I'm working on a school exhibit project about photography! Here are some recent pictures I've taken.

A book
                                                        A pretty flower in my moms garden


                                                                      More trees!




And, speaking of books, be sure to check out my friends Chloe's awesome blog ! Go to : http://lizzyslovelylibrary.blogspot.com/



Luv,
Amanda

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Amanda, you changed your blog!! I LOVE IT!! It looks great!! (Oh, and thanks for the "advertising"!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, 2 questions...

    1. Is that book Roots of American Order?? Just wondering...

    2. Where did you get the new template? Oh wait, I just saw the little logo on the bottom. Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates is a great site, isn't it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. thnx! and yes it is roots of american order! you know it took me like 5 minutes to figure out who you were! haha just woke up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, Amanda!! You changed the blog... AGAIN!! But (just wondering...) why??

    ReplyDelete