Friday, March 19, 2010

The Contest!!!

Ok guys the time has come! I'm having my very first photo contest!

Flowers and Trees!!!! 

It's that time of year ! Spring woo hoo! So I want YOU to enter my photo contest! Be creative! Here are the rules!


  Flowers and trees contest rules!!!

* Be creative, but the photo needs to the theme!

* Photos need to be in color ( I'll be having a black and white contest soon!)

* YOU must take your photo! please don't plagiarize!

* Photos are due by April 9th 2010 ( I changed the date because I haven't gotten any entries yet! )

* Two options of entry...

* 1. Post the photo on your blog if you have one. Title it Amanda's Photo contest entry so that I know it's for the contest! You might also want to notify me by commenting on this post if you choose to enter this way.

* 2. E-mail me at dancingmandy96@yahoo.com with the photo attached.

* Please include your name and the title of the photo in your E-mail!!!

* Please post this onto your blog so we can have several entries!!!

* I'll post the 1st and 2nd place winners on my blog April 10!

* The winners photo will be on the sidebar of my blog for a whole month!

So go take pictures!!! Have fun and tell your friends to enter! If you have any questions just comment below!


No comments:

Post a Comment