Thursday, March 18, 2010

Claire's Photoshoot

Claire wanted to have another photo-shoot! I got some awesome shots!  Enjoy!


                                      




Under a tree, one of my favorite picture spots at my house!










    


                                 My Dog!
                                                             
                                                                  




                           Climbing a tree!
               

I'll post contest info VERY soon!!!

   

4 comments:

  1. So CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what's the contest about?????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Copying Chef Carmel) SO CUTE!!! I luv the pics. And (again, copying) what's the contest about???? I would like to join - if it's possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kira says....
    Post info soon!!!!! I wanna know! I love the flower picture! you really captured it!

    ReplyDelete