Thursday, August 19, 2010

Guest Post! / Curiosity

Hi! i have a very special announcement!!! tommrow the WINNER of my photography contest will guest post! please check out her photography! she is an awesome photographer! also i have a couple random curious  questions for you guys. hey i'm trying to get to know my followers!!! feel free to answer in the comments section if' you'd like....

1. so have you guys started school yet? do you go to a public school, a private school or are you homeschooled?


2. what do you think of my new blog design?


3. if you love taking pictures... what inspires your photography?


4. what do you think should focus on more in photography... more people or more nature?


5. how long have you been blogging???


so go ahead and answer!!! make me happy pretty please :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Amanda!

    My sister Bree is having a giveaway over at her blog, He Designs My Life. The 1st place prize is a blog makeover by Awel Prince. I'm sure she would love it if you would join! Here's the link: http://godslittledesigner.blogspot.com/2010/07/eeeeeeepppp-screams-in-excitement.html.

    Thank you!

    In Christ,
    Elizabeth Rose

    ReplyDelete