Monday, August 2, 2010

CONTEST WINNERS!!!!!

it's here! the winners of the contest!!!! i was so happy i got so many entries!!!!


3rd Place goes too.....

 Johanna from A Dancer's Life!!!!

 








2nd Place goes too....

Tonia from Antonia's Photography!!!












1ST PLACE GOES TO!!!!
 Sienna from Bloomability!





















Congrats to all conestents!!!! 


Prizes!!!

1st Place wins a new button designed by me, a display photo on the sidebar of my blog, and a chance have their own post on my blog!
2nd Place wins a new button designed by me!
3rd Place wins a new button designed by me!

All winners should contact me at dancingmandy96@yahoo.com ...



CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

  

5 comments:

  1. Im having a giveaway to enter go to www.rejoiceinhisword.blogspt.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I'm sorry I didn't see this until you sent me a comment! I'm so excited now =D I'll contact you asap! =) Thanks for hosting this contest, it was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Tagged you on my blog: www.farmgirlwrites.com)

    ReplyDelete