Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Contest Info!!!

And now what you have all been waiting for!!! well i hope so....


Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!




Here are the rules:
  • One entry per person unless you complete these steps...

1. You post on your blog about my contest ( 2 extra entries )

2. You put my contest button on your sidebar ( 1 extra entry )

  • No editing of photos
  • Only YOU can take the pictures!
  • Please nothing inappropriate

Prizes will be announced soon!

Deadline for Contest is August 1, 2010 ...

Entry's can be e-mailed to dancingmandy96@yahoo.com
or through a post on your blog... 


I hope you guys enter!!!! Please spread the word! 

6 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm interested in entering your contest. I was just wondering, is there a specific subject you'd like to see or can the photos be of anything? Anything appropriate, I mean. =) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sierra! Thanks so much for checking it out! The theme is family and friends, so try to stick to that theme...
    Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, neat! Here are my entries. I hope you like them!

    http://glowing-hearts.blogspot.com/2010/06/photo-contest.html

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. do we have to take pics of oour family an friends to enter?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I decided it can be any theme today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amanda - I just changed the name of my blog and I think it messed up the URL I gave you with my entries in it, so here's the new one...sorry for any confusion!

    http://beautiful-bloomability.blogspot.com/2010/06/photo-contest.html

    ReplyDelete