Friday, June 18, 2010

10 random things...

Thanks for your comments! I decided to let you guys know some more about me! Here are 10 random things that you probably didn't know about me! If you want to know anything else just leave a comment!


1.i LOVE storms! i'm like a weather freak!!!

2. i'm homeschooled, but i go to a tutorial, which is an awesome school!!!!

3. i lovvveeeeee to dance!!!! i do ballet, modern, jazz, and hip-hop!

4. when my friends come over, we make funny crazy videos!

5. i'm a Christian, and i love God with all my heart!!!!

6. my favorite singer is Taylor Swift! i listen to her alll the time!!! i almost got to meet her! i was like 5 feet away! i also like onerepublic, demi lovato, jonas brothers, and coldplay.

7. my friends are the best people on this planet. end of story!

8. i really don't like capitalization, as you can probably tell.

9.  i like to scrapbook and make cards :)

10. i really like followers on my blog hehe!

5 comments:

  1. Aww, friends are VERY special, Amanda. :)

    Only, I don't like the Jonas Brothers, and Demi Lovato is not one of my favorite singers... :( But you knew that.

    In Christ,
    Lizzy Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are very similar.... I match up to (most) all of that. Except I prefer Britt Nicole over Taylor Swift, I don't take hip hop (but I do the rest), and I don't go to a tutorial (but I am homeschooled.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love storms too! and lowercase letters :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all those things!! (except for the Jonas Brothers) After reading that post, I would be following you, except that I already am. :-)

    God bless,
    ~Gianna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey!
    Check out my blog at captivatingimaginations.blogspot.com!!!!

    ReplyDelete